JOIN OUR TEAM
We are proud of our company history, culture and innovations, we are hiring, come join us, you will be part of a close team in a fast growing tech company, in a supportive environment with opportunities to grow and advance your career. Be rewarded and be recognized. We have a Employee Share Scheme set up to share our success with employees.
Parcelport is a fast growing tech company set up by entrepreneur with international visions. The company is ranked 170th of the 500 fastest growing tech companies in Asia Pacific and finalist in the Westpac Best Emerging Business Award. You would be joining us in an interesting time when a major developing plan is unfolding.
If you think you have what it takes please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org thankyou, looking forward to hearing from you
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an experience Full Stack Developer to join our team
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will bring:
· Excellent knowledge of C#,.Net, MVC framework
· Existing experience working with API certainly an bonus
· Good English communication skills, mandarin language is a bonus to work with overseas team
· Writing testing specifications and Documentation is a must
· Proactive, highly self motivated person to drive the resolution
· Experience with logistics industry (desirable)
. With good eyes for detail
· Expert Web Front-End Developer skills with proven experience in delivering web in multiple platform
· Html/css / Ajax calls in MVC C# environment
· Knowledge about Bootstrap, C# and Linq will be desirable
· Passion to innovate and be creative
· Good taste of layout, colours scheme will be great!
Telesales Business Executive
About the role
This telephone/email based role has a competitive base salary and an uncapped incentive scheme to reward over-achievement.
Based in Auckland Central, this role will be part of a small dynamic team and would suit someone who has some sales experience and enjoys an office based role.
The main purpose of your role will be to sell and promote Parcelport’s services to small to medium size businesses needing courier services.
You will need to have an ability to generate new leads, develop and maintain business relationships and attract new business opportunities over the phone and email, and close the sale as well as managing existing accounts.
Benefits and perks
WHAT PARCELPORT CAN OFFER YOU:
You will be part of a close team in a growing company, in a supportive environment with opportunities to grow and advance your career.
Attractive base salary and commission structure. Be rewarded and be recognized.
Skills and experience
We are looking for someone with a great personality and exceptional communication skills. We are looking for people with the following attributes:
– Excellent English both verbal and written
– Proven persuasion and communication skills via the phone
– A good listener
– Have strong commercial awareness
– Determination, self-motivated and drive to exceed sales targets
– Happy making cold calls to new customers
– Good at initiating and developing new relationships
– Organized and with strong time management and skills
– Be a positive team player with strong work ethic
– Resilient to demands and work pressure
Working knowledge of the logistics industry will be a plus.
You will be required to use Parcelport’s system on a daily basis to keep track of your sales activities and customer database. Computer literacy are essential as well as having the ability to learn to use new systems.
You will be developing new businesses all over New Zealand through phone and email contact, however you would only require to travel within Auckland on occasions.
Customer Relationship Administrator
Customer Relations Administrator, five days a week at 8:30am-5:00pm.
Responsible for customer inquiries, communicating and liaise with courier companies, to help customers resolve pickups and deliveries issues, handle lost and damage parcel claims, billing and billing inquiries. Order and dispatch stationery orders to customers.
Assist IT team with customer feedback to enhance customer experience.
Assist to onboard new customers, provide basic training and technical support to new customers, maintain customer relations, manage inactive customers, recommend new products and services to existing clients.
Training will be given to the successful applicant.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for someone who is mature, competent with Microsoft Office, Xero, CRM system,
You will need to be organized, a good listener, have strong commercial awareness, exceptional oral and written communication skills and relationship building skills, with good eyes for detail, calm under pressure, have common sense and problem solving skills, excellent telephone manner, able to choose appropriate language when dealing with customers, to have empathy. Experience in customer service, sales or after sale is preferred.
At Parcelport, we help small businesses ship like a corporation with its own shipping department,
so that they can compete with the big dogs.