Jari, Owner of Safka
We started using Parcelport about 3 years ago, because they offer a flexible solution, everything is done online, whenever we want to, we can choose a courier from multiple choices depending on the customer need and where the customer is, I’ve been very happy with their customer service, if things go wrong, and sometimes they do with couriers, they are very good at solving the issues and getting things right, so I can recommend using Parcelport, it is not just efficient but also very cost effective
Loren Schmidt - Managing Director, Zebra Zoo
We have only recently signed up with Payport [Parcelport] and utilise their service for all of our small parcels to supermarkets nationally. The system is very user friendly and booking parcels in and arranging collection is breeze. Due to us being quite new to the system, we initially needed a degree of customer support to align our current processes with the online ordering system and found the support and customer service fantastic.
Cara Ferreira - Director, Colour Scope
Working with Payport [Parcelport] from the very beginning has been a breeze. Opening an account was a quick and painless process, which got us onto their system within an hour or two. Booking a collection is a very simple and quick process. Collections and deliveries are always very efficient and reliable. Payport [Parcelport] are a great company to work with; they offer a fantastic service.
using Parcelport is like having your own shipping department,
a shipping department you don't have to invite to the office Christmas party ...
Parcelport is integrated with your existing sales channels, shopping carts, inventory system and business software, streamlining orders for fast dispatchment.
At ParcelPort, you can print money, well, you print your own courier tickets,
it saves you time, and time is money, so yea, it is like printing money!
No upfront cost, no courier tickets to buy; Senders print out self branded courier label and attach it to the package. The item is then picked up by one of New Zealand’s trusted courier companies and delivered to the marked address. Senders and receivers can track and trace parcels online via the Parcelport website and be notified via self branded email notification. It saves your business time by automating your shipping process.
- NO set up fee
- NO monthly fee
- NO minimum spending required
- NO upfront cost to buy pre-paid courier tickets as our system is ticketless
- NO extra charges for residential deliveries
- NO extra charges for redeliveries
- NO extra charges for freight forwarding
- NO fuel surcharge
- NO hidden cost
- NO insurance charge (FREE insurance cover for up to $2000 on domestic shipments, insurance may apply on international shipments)
- NO need to buy packaging material – we provide you with FREE satchels / courier bags
- NO need to call the courier
- Our system is loaded with linear rates at 1kg breaks and therefore, our customers are not required to pay any weight or space they are not using (ie use 1 Kg, pay for 1 Kg, not 5Kg, use 6Kg pay for 6Kg, not 10Kg)
At Parcelport you can print your own shipping labels and stick them yourselves. Other parcel services can just stick it.