- Please do not send parcels to businesses that are closed at Alert Level 4
- If Alert Levels are extended, we may need to return the items to you (at your expense) as we do not have extensive storage facilities for undeliverable freight.
- We are anticipating increased demand for online shopping and are planning accordingly, but a sustained increase in parcel volumes could lead to some delays.
- In order to maintain the flow of parcels through our network we are currently limiting the pick-up of items to the volume level we were offering immediately prior to entering Alert Level 4.
- Our teams are operating with restrictions in terms of distancing, restricted workforce and other safety protocols which we anticipate will impact network performance.
- We recommend that you proactively inform your customers to expect some delivery delays.
- Contactless pick-ups and deliveries are in place New Zealand wide. If you are open please ensure our couriers can operate on your premises with at least 2m distancing.
- We will continue to update our website with the performance of our delivery network.
- Please only call our Customer Contact Centre for business critical enquiries and for everything else check out our online tools including parcel tracking.
For the latest COVID-19 FAQs, please refer to our website. Thank you for your support and patience as we work through this together.